General Return Policy
- 14 Day Return Policy: Merchandise can be returned or exchanged within 14 days after receipt of an item. No returns after 14 days. If you have some type of special circumstances, you must call our store manager at (248)646-4469 to get management approval. These returns will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis.
- Shipping Charges: Shipping charges are not refundable. We only refund shipping charges if a mistake by our company was made in your order.
- Unused Sporting Goods: Returns are accepted on unused equipment still in its original packaging for up to 14 days. To return an unused item, make a copy of your receipt, circle the item you are returning and write at the bottom of the receipt your reason for return (i.e. Return for Refund, Return for exchange for …)
- Used Sporting Goods: All sporting goods, once used, are warranted by their manufacturer. That warranty varies by product. You will get a receipt with every purchase and it is important that you save that receipt. If you need the phone number to obtain a return authorization number from the manufacturer, check your warranty information that came with the product, or see the information below. Most bat return authorizations can be obtained from the manufacturer’s web site (see below).
- Swimwear: Returns are accepted on washed and unworn swimsuits, with sanitary liner intact for up to 14 days.
All items must be returned, within 14 days, in new condition, unused, unaltered and with original tags attached. Please return items in the original bags in which they were packaged. All items sold as sets must be returned as sets
If you wish to return an item please do the following:
- Make a copy of the shipping invoice and circle the item being returned. Note if this is for a refund or exchange. Any questions please contact our store.
- Pack items for return along with this original packing slip in the original packing or a secure carton. Return shipping costs are NOT prepaid. All returns must include your customer name and order number in order for your return to be processed.
- We strongly recommend that you send the package using a traceable, insured shipping method. Merchandise is the responsibility of the customer until it reaches us in its original condition. Insurance is recommended in the event that a package is lost or damage occurs to the merchandise by the shipping service while in transit. Should return merchandise be received by us that has been damaged, no credit or refund will be issued for the return. The Varsity Shop is not responsible for packages lost or damaged by the shipping service provider.
Please send all returns to:
The Varsity Shop
623 S. Adams Rd.
Birmingham, Michigan 48009
Manufacturer Contact Info